Friday, September 07, 2007

A Wooden Knechel

wine_glass.jpg

My brother, Sam, is a very talented guy. Whenever he puts his mind to something, he does it. For the past several years, he's been crafting objects out of wood; goblets, canes, trivets and an assortment of other things. Friends and relatives encouraged him to start selling what he makes. After making gifts for people, he decided to give it a try. He asked me if I could design a website. Sure, I could design it, but I had no idea how to implement it. Then I got Dreamweaver and it opened up a new world of opportunities.

Recently, he set up a web package with Network Solutions and we went to work building a temporary site with one of their templates. He's done most of the work, I just set up the initial one. This one will remain up until my design is ready. That means a complete selection of photo samples and many of them are still in the works. Please stop by and visit his site. That won't cost a thing, but if you like what you see, e-mail him for information.

Wood Creations by Sam

Hand Crafted Designs for Your Home & Heart

He specializes in:

Goblets and Wine Glasses

Canes and Walking Sticks

Trivets and Coasters

Knobs and Drawer Pulls

Vessels and Vases

All are custom made to your liking. You can even choose from an array of woods, including exotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment