Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I Swear

I have done my best to head to the courthouse early so I don't have to rush once I arrive. Sometimes, going through security can be very time-consuming. Fortunately, Monday wasn't all that bad. I never have to park in the parking garage, either, and that generally saves me $6-10 per hearing; not much, but in this tight economy, every bit helps. Because of where I park, I walk by the television trucks with their high microwave towers extending from the roofs. It's interesting because they are filled with very expensive electronic equipment. On most days, that's where the reporters put their well choreographed on air segments together. That in itself is a real talent. The trucks are all parked in an area designed for them, in front of the courthouse, in a nook off Orange Avenue.

TO CONTINUE READING, CLICK HERE