Thursday, February 08, 2007

A DIABETIC DIARY, Part Nine

The Amazing Healing Power of GLUCOBATE!

I would ask ALL DIABETICS to go to the Glucobate website and explore a little bit. Browse through the links and testimonials. It doesn't matter which link you click, they're all the same. If you don't go to a link, come back and click Here.

Remember when hucksters would travel from town to town hawking their magic elixirs from the backs of their wagons, barking out that it would cure whatever ails you? Today, they do it on the internet.

There is no cure for diabetes.

2 comments:

  1. As a type 2 diabetic I've been to many internet sites that have cures. None are true.

    Thanks for the message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, Gloria. I don't get an alert (like I'm supposed to) when a comment appears. In this case, I must have scrolled down in the past and missed it.

    Yes, you are right, there are no cures. Amazingly, I've seen miracle cures with coconut and one doctor told me not to eat it at all. Before I was diagnosed, but testing my sugar, I ate a coconut milk and curry dish at a Thai restaurant and my sugar went sky high that night.

    Thank you for the comment.

    ReplyDelete