Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Difference Between Men And Women

This morning, on my way into work, I stopped at a grocery store to buy some frozen entrees for lunch. The store was promoting a 'buy one, get one free' deal, so, I wanted to take advantage of that and stock up. On my way out, a somewhat attractive woman stopped her car in front of me. She looked and said, "I can't find my drink!" I walked over to her vehicle, not too close, though, and looked in. Then she turned around and looked into the back seat. There, in plain view, were pretty much her exposed butt crack and cheeks. Her jeans were slid down. Far.

Well, and a mighty fine 'Good Morning' to you. Not what one would expect to see at 8:00 o'clock in the morning. At least, not from a total stranger.

I wished her good luck, told her she'd either find it or get wet, and went on my way.

I thought about what if, when I approached her, I noticed she wasn't wearing pants or anything at all down there. Suppose it was a man doing the same thing to a woman, exposing all his parts, what would she do? My guess is that she would take down his tag number as she was running back inside and call the police. Most men, though, in this situation, might be inclined to ask for her phone number and a date. Or at least give it a passing thought before calling the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment