Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A Great Salad Dressing!


Through writing this blog, I have become acquainted with some very interesting and friendly people and have visited many impressive and eclectic websites out there. One of interest comes from a woman who produces her own line of gourmet foods, Suzanne, at Three Angels Gourmet. It only makes sense that I would find myself in the company of food types, since I am Marinade Dave, after all. That was originally my point in creating this blog, to write about marinades and to share thoughts on cooking. Last night, I whipped up a really delicious salad dressing made from her Sun-Blessed Tomato Herb Dip Mix. When mixed with balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, it became a real gourmet treat, with a wonderful bouquet. Everyone who tasted it was very impressed. I highly recommend it, and there are recipes on the packaging. I have several other products of hers to try, but, I would be hard pressed to think that they wouldn't be equally impressive. All of her products are quick and easy to prepare.

Last night, we had a family dinner, since my 15 year old niece is here from Berlin, Germany. We all loved the salad, and my father put some dressing on his brown rice. Whoa, he loved it. I tried it and he was right. It's not just for salads, and I would say it would be great as a marinade. Marinate whatever you want in it. Anyway, if you are a connoisseur of fine food, please give Three Angels Gourmet a try. You won't regret it. Trust me. And don't hesitate to ask me about marinating tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment